This is the Home page of Weux (also known as Weux082690).
If you're here you've probably already heard of Weux1. You might have come here hoping to find out something new about Weux2. You will. If you really want to learn about Weux, the best idea is to click on the About link. That has all the important stuff. Here is more for the fluff and speculation.
Weux is me. Why would I talk about myself in third person? Because I am not Weux.
Weux082690 is a screen name, a name that I hide behind4. But what can you find out about the man behind the mask by studying the mask? "Weux" appears to be a random collection of letters. Perhaps it is, but a quick Google Search yields the Fox-affiliated television station for the Eau Claire, Wisconsin area. Perhaps that is where Weux is from? Or perhaps he is from a city called "Clearwater"5? Or perhaps he is a fan of the band Creedence Clearwater Revival?
Oh, I just thought of one! What if it have to do with the Clearwaters in Twilight? As you can see from the About page, Weux does seem to have a thing for vampires, so it doesn't seem so farfetched that Weux got his name from the radio station in the Wisconsin city with a name that is the French translation of the last name of his favorite character from a popular vampire series, right?
Let's move on to the numbers. Is "082690" simply appended because there were 82,689 other "Weux"s? Unlikely, "Weux" is no "Jack". Does it carry a numerical significance? We have 0+8=2+6, is that important? Even more numerological, 0+8+2+6+9+0=25, 2+5=7 while 0+8+2+6=16, 1+6=7, 7+9+0=16, 1+6=7, and that's the same! This must be a magic number or something.
- 1 I can't know for sure since I cannot read your mind, in the future, and then change my webpage accordingly. ^
- 2 Again, I can't read your mind, but considering the air of mystery surrounding me3, I would expect anyone would want to know more about me.^
- 3 Which is exactly how I like it. ^
- 4 Before you judge me for hiding, realize that you are all hiding too.^
- 5 Because "Eau claire" is French for "clear water".^